Our Registered Physiotherapists address the issues of stability, strength, flexibility and balance for rehabilitation and injury prevention. They use manual and taping techniques to help realign joints and correct muscle imbalances. Modalities are used to control pain and inflammation.
We refer our clients to Ottawa Foot Balance for gait analysis and orthotic assessment.
- The 14 Benefits of Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy is actually one of the most beneficial treatment. The key benefits include:
- To evaluate physical problems
- Increase muscle strength
- Maintain muscle strength and endurance
- Restore joint range of motion
- Increase joint range of motion
- Increase balance & coordination
- Decrease pain
- Decrease muscle spasm and plasticity
- Decrease swelling and inflammation of joints
- Promote healing of soft tissue lesions
- Prevent contracture
- Improve mobility
- Educate patients and family
- Decrease stress
Get Started with PTI Today?