Personal Trainer & Nutrition Specialist
Can-Fit-Pro Certified Personal Trainer, B.Sc.Honours (Nutrition), CNWS
Eduardo holds a Bachelor of Science degree in nutrition and has more than 11 years of experience in the fitness and health industry. He is a personal trainer and a Certified Nutrition and Wellness specialist.
At the fitness level, Eduardo has helped people to achieve their fitness goals and has trained a wide-ranging population base. This demographic ranges from beginner status to elite athletes and his experience covers many sports including: football, rugby, hockey, soccer, marathon running and many others.
Eduardo has been effective with his clients in achieving their goals including:
- Lowering body fat percentage
- Losing weight
- Gaining muscle mass
- Improving their muscle tone
- Core strengthening
- Improving flexibility
- Preventing future injuries
Regarding nutrition, Eduardo has worked with patients ranging from a pediatric to a geriatric level in clinical settings as well as community health centers.
His experience includes:
- Facilitating campaigns aimed at teaching healthy eating habits
- Weight management
- Eating disorders
- Chronic illness prevention such as diabetes (type I, II and gestational)
- Preventitive strategies regarding: hypertension, obesity, glucose intolerance, hyperinsulinemia, hypercholesterolemia and hypertrigliceridemia
Eduardo combines his knowledge in the fitness and nutrition field in order to give a complete approach to optimum health!